About the project
Project No.: 2015-1-LT01-KA202-013480
Project name: VET specialists competencies development in the field of positive parenting teaching
Project duration: 01/09/2015 – 31/08/2017 (extended till 30/11/2017)
About the project:
The main aim of the project is to enable VET specialists, who work with teenagers and young families, to teach positive parenting, to understand the adolescent philosophical education, potential and skills.
• To develop methodological material in reference with conclusions of international analysis based on national analyses of partners’ countries, international experience, knowledge from experts and which is suitable for VET specialists, who work/educate youth, adolescent, young families in the field of positive parenting.
• To adapt in practice the methodical material (trough training, testing).
• Improve the qualification of specialists.
• Apply innovative teaching methods and tools in vocational education and training.
• To promote international cooperation between professionals, exchange of best practice.
Value-added result: young people’s social education, preparation for positive parenting, mature interpersonal relationships, sexuality education, community building, unplanned teen pregnancy prevention, preparation of a harmonious family life.
Direct target group – VET educators and trainers who prepares other specialists, for example, psychologists, social educators, advisers, social employees, other specialists and/or also who directly works with students at VET schools, colleges, specialized schools, as well who work with teenagers, youth, young people, families, single mothers, other socially and psychologically delicate contingent of society.
Indirect target group (end-users) – VET schools students, teenagers, youth, young people, families, single mothers, other socially and psychologically delicate contingent of society.